You need RDP client tools version 8.1 or 10.0.
- Windows Vista or earlier versions of Windows are not supported with Console Connect feature of Copaco Hyper-V Cloud
- For Windows 7, please install RDP client tools version 8.1: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2830477
- For Windows 8, please upgrade to 8.1.
- For Windows 8.1, you have client tools 8.1 installed by default. You don’t need to do anything.
- For Windows 10, you have client tools 10.0 installed by default. You don’t need to do anything.
You cannot save the generated RDP file. You have to run the RDP file directly to connect to console. For authentication it uses a session cookie.
You cannot use your browser in “Private” mode because it will not allow cookie creation. The same goes for cookie blocker add-ons.