Azure Reserved Instances Reseller Setup Guide
In this manual:
1: to start selling Azure Reservations, you need to setup the Azure Reserved Instances price management section.
2: when this is done you can order Reserved Instances in the customer’s Azure portal.
Go to the classic panel upper right corner
2. Go to billing section, again upper right corner
3. Go to service plans and search for Microsoft Azure Reserved Instances
4. Copy the service plan ID
5. Go back to your New Customer CP via upper right corner
6. Click on Price Management and Show Search
7. Find your Microsoft Azure Reserved Instances service plan
8. For Azure Reserved Instances you will see there is 0% margin applicable. With these reservations you already reduce your monhtly costs with your 1 or 3 year Microsoft discount. Therefore, there is no monthly extra discount applicable.
9. Click Edit Margins and set your margin & end customer margin 0%
10. Now the Azure Reserved Instances connector is set for your partner account. Next step is to go to your specific end customer. Besides an Azure Plan for your customer you can order the Microsoft Azure Reserved Instances Subscription that will be linked to the Azure Plan.
11. When this subscription is provisioned, you are able to order Azure Reserved Instances in the Azure Portal of the customer. You can choose for monthly or upfront billing. Invoicing will be done via the known Copaco Cloud partner invoice your receive every month.